MOON airdrop process description：
1. Before the MoonSwap assets migration contracts start, the MOON on the Ethereum will stop issuing after the timelock takes effect. (In order to ensure the fairness of LP entering the new mining pools, MoonSwap reserves 12 hours of production shutdown time for users to complete assets migration and inject liquidity operation). It is estimated that the Ethereum block from production suspension to restart of mining is 10923159–10926730, which will produce 35780 MOONs. During this period, all MOONs produced will be transferred to the asset migration hosting contract.
2. After Conflux starts mining, the asset migration hosting contract automatically generates cMOON through the Conflux cross-chain protocol, and automatically transfers the cMOON to the airdrop contract. MOON will be hosted by the Conflux cross-chain alliance;
3. After user completes the liquidity migration, the airdrop contract will distribute all MOONs generated during the shutdown period according to the LP Token weight held by each user in each mining pool;
4. The airdrop cMOON rewards received by the user = the number of LP Tokens held by the user / the total number of LP Tokens in the mining pool * 35780 MOON (the amount of MOON is the estimated amount).
FC airdrop process description：
1. MoonSwap and the Conflux community provide at least 100,000 FC as a reward for users who successfully complete the asset migration;
This part of the FC rewards will be distributed through the airdrop contract;
2. After the asset migration is completed, when mining is restarted, the distribution of FC rewards is also calculated, and the airdrop of FC will be completed through the airdrop contract;
3. After user completes the liquidity migration, the airdrop contract will distribute FC rewards according to the LP Token weight held by each user in each mining pool;
4. The airdrop FC rewards received by the user = the number of LP Tokens held by the user / the total number of LP Tokens in the mining pool * 100000FC
Airdrop contract address on Conflux: